We are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care. We are always interested in your feedback and you can contact our complaints team using the following details:
Phone: +44 (0) 141 285 3539
Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers. We therefore have in place procedures to investigate and remedy any area of concern.In such circumstances we promise:
- To try and resolve the complaint informally, and write to you confirming if we have done so;
- To have complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate seniority and authority;
- To acknowledge any formal complaints promptly;
- To respond fully to your concern or complaint within four weeks or less. If for any reason this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why we have been unable to conclude the matter quickly;
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint in eight weeks, we will write to you explaining the reason as to why this has not been possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (if applicable)
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you feel that we have not been able to resolve this to your satisfaction, you may, if eligible, refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between consumers and businesses providing financial services.
The contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
If you take any of the action above, it does not affect your statutory right to take legal action.